Aesthetics and health are aren’t always correlated. We discuss science-based, healthy body fat percentages for men and women, and how health doesn’t necessarily get better the lower it gets.
- CrossFit & Dietitians Collide – Florida Enacts Occupational Freedom and Opportunity Act
- Food Neutrality – Why We Need to Lose “Good” & “Bad” Food Lists
- 4 Areas to Focus on for Long-Term Success – Nutrition Edition
- “Help! I overate! What should I do next?”
- Counting the Small Wins – Practical Exercise Included