We sometimes have resources that don’t fit in podcast show notes. We will link to this page to help provide those additional resources!
- Being ‘fat’ in today’s world: a qualitative study of the lived experiences of people with obesity in Australia
- Association between perceived weight discrimination and physical activity: a population-based study among English middle-aged and older adults
- Fat Shaming in the Doctor’s Office Can Be Mentally and Physically Harmful
- Stigma in Practice: Barriers to Health for Fat Women
- Obesity, stigma, and responsibility in health care: A synthesis of qualitative studies
- “I don’t eat a hamburger and large chips every day!” A qualitative study of the impact of public health messages about obesity on obese adults
Blue-print + quick tips to level up your performance